Q. Can I print from my laptop at the library?
Yes, you can print wirelessly from your laptop anywhere on campus using Web Print.
This process is shown in this video:
Web Print supports PDF files only. If you want to print Word Documents, Excel sheets, PowerPoint presentations, you must first convert it to a PDF file.
This video explains how to ensure your file is a PDF
If you are trying to print from a website or a Google Doc, you must first convert it to a PDF. For instructions on how to convert to PDF, please see this Knowledge Base Article: Converting Files to PDF
- Open your browser and go to the Web Print website and select Sign in Via JasperNet. You may also find this link in the Quick Links section of Inside Manhattan.
- Once you select the Sign in Via Jaspernet, you’ll be directed to the login screen. Login with your Jaspernet Credentials. Note that this only works when connected to the campus network.
- Once you’re logged in, you will automatically be brought to the Web Print tab. Submit a Job to begin choosing the file to print. Here you may also check up on your printing allowance and recent print jobs.
- Select the printer you want to use and the number of copies, and then upload the files you want to print.
- Click Upload & Complete and it will begin to upload the files and render them. Once it has done that, it will place you on the print queue and process your job.
See also: Web Print Best Practices