- Room reservations for classrooms, computer labs, and the Alumni Room can be made by contacting the library administrative offices (Phone: 718-862-7166) or the media center (Phone: 718-862-7740)
- Effective with the Spring 2015 semester, a new “open door” policy has been put into place for the Library’s group study rooms.
- The rooms can no longer be reserved; the doors are unlocked, and there is no need for a key. The staff at the library circulation desk have no way of knowing whether a particular room is in use.
- To use a group study room, just use it. All the group study rooms are now first-come, first-served.
- However, each room is intended for use by a minimum number of people. (The number is indicated on the door of each room.) If you have fewer than that many people, you will need to vacate the room if a group of that size (or larger) wants the room.
- There is currently no limit on the amount of time for which a group has a room. We may need to institute a limit in the future, however.
- Please do not leave personal belongings unattended, in the group study rooms or elsewhere. The rooms do not lock, and you are responsible for your property.