Q. How can I upload or link material in Moodle?
Electronic Reserve Guidelines for Faculty
Faculty are encouraged to upload documents or link directly to the Library's subscription databases and online journals within their Moodle course pages. This is a best practice for a number of reasons:
- Increased accessibility. Many databases offer text-to-speech options and provide stable, searchable, and accessible PDFs as well as full-text
- Compliance with copyright
- Develops student’s knowledge of library databases and interfaces
- Develops students’ knowledge of features such as citation generators, exporting to citation managers, and availability of various file formats.
- Easier access to databases off campus
For assistance with Moodle contact Instructional Design